Are you in full compliance with the Administrative Monetary Penalty System (AMPS)? If not, penalties range from small amounts to a maximum of $25,000 per transaction.
To better understand
this system which came into effect during 2002 Administrative
Monetary Penalty System - AMPS is a very useful guide.
- Founded in 1973, this ISO-registered firm specializes in customs clearance
services for organizations throughout North America.
- Most consultants have over (20) years experience and are certified through
Canadian Society of Customs Brokers. The firm’s Principal remains directly
involved in daily clearance transactions.
- Preparation of duty drawback, refund, and remission claims.
- Tariff classification reviews, relief submissions, ruling requests, and appeals.
- NAFTA country of origin certification.
- Assistance in compliance
reviews by the CCRA.
- Customs port seizures
and resolution of disputes.